In keeping with the theme of sustainability (from the other night) and the Atlas Initiative, I took pictures of these posters when I visited a junior high school (grades 7-9) in Okinawa.
Guess what I found in the student artwork section on the wall.
I KNOW that's something you learned about during your 6th grade IQ last year. You don't even need to read Japanese to know what it means.
I also found this sign nearby. I'm a little less sure of its meaning, but I think it's asking me to stop leaving lights on unnecessarily.
Guess what I found in the student artwork section on the wall.

I KNOW that's something you learned about during your 6th grade IQ last year. You don't even need to read Japanese to know what it means.
I also found this sign nearby. I'm a little less sure of its meaning, but I think it's asking me to stop leaving lights on unnecessarily.

No comments:
Post a Comment