Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Caption Contest 4

I really have NO IDEA what might be going on here. I'm ready to be entertained!
I don't want to influence your writing, so don't feel like you need to read (or read into) this next line.



(I found this sign in a library...)

6 comments:

Jeanine said...

"Santa, I asked for magic powers, not a pot of flowers! Oh, and you forgot your hat ..."

Dominique said...

I really can't beat that, Jeanine.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the fact that the photo was taken in a library. I've been perseverating on Limericks today, so here goes another Limerick caption!

There was a young pig with a flower
Who borrowed a book for an hour
The pig liked to tease
In well versed Japanese
"Oh to read is the ultimate power!"

C. Pommer said...

You're quite the limerick queen. Hidden talents abound!!!

Anonymous said...

This little flower went to market, this little flower stayed home, this little flower got manure and this little flower had none.

Anonymous said...

Nice twist using the pig to tie it all together!