As I’m writing my next post, (I still have 2 hours of Internet on the 24 hours I bought, so I’m backing up all my photos to Shutterfly because I only brought one memory card with me, although it’s probably a bad idea that I’m not sleeping at 1:30 when I have to get up at 4:30 to visit THE WORLD’S LARGEST FISH MARKET (both physically a large market and also containing large fish---according to the other participants, Japan still fishes whales), and the tuna au
ction starts at 5:30am.) I decided we needed a caption contest.
Any clue what is going on here? Or a witty response to what might be the purpose of this sign?

(If you know that your sentence doesn’t follow the laws of grammar when you write it (but don’t fix it), can you request still immunity from the sentence-diagramming police?”
New commenters welcome! I’ve organized the settings so that anyone can comment, even anonymously. I’d love to know who’s reading this and to start off my next Internet session with a few laughs.
4 comments:
The one on the left is "Great. Target practice." On the right "Bird Crossing Look Out For The Worms."
I think the Japanese government is warning against a possible takeover of the earth by mutated pigeons who attack by pooping on people. Hence the absence of people and the total supremacy of the pigeon in the second image.
Also, I am SO jealous of your visit to the fish market. I've seen it on tv and it is wild! Some of those fish go for thousands and thousands of dollars and they're HUGE! (Not to mention they probably make the best sushi ever...)
You'd probably have loved it. Look to my next post (when written) for more info. :)
I have been asked what the object behind the pigeon in picture two is. It's a blooming flower. (Of course) jk.
You can also click on the pictures to make them bigger.
Post a Comment